Monday, January 24, 2011

Technology has sucked me in.

I used to criticize people who were "in love" with their cell phones.  Now I have an iPhone.

I get it.  I'm sorry I was critical. 

I love that I can check my email and Facebook so easily, wherever I'm at.  I need easy, because between email, Facebook, digital pictures, and blog reading, I can barely keep up with my technological life.  Whew.

Recently I kept hearing everyone talk about the Words With Friends game.  I thought I would try it.  I do love word games.  And I do love winning at things.

Y'all.  I am addicted.  I might never be productive again.

Although, I did make an awesome pot roast the other night.  Hayes was a huge fan.


 He signed "more" four times.  The carrots were his favorite. 

I am doing so well at trying new recipes, like I wanted to do here.  The pot roast was great because I did it in the Crock Pot.  So simple.  It really freed up my evening time, because dinner was done.

And yes, that gives me more time to play Words With Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment