Thursday, November 18, 2010

All things holiday

I am finally doing my Halloween post.  My computer at home has been unable to log onto/find the internet.  I don't know why.  I don't know how to fix it.  Remember...technology hates me. So, I am at the mercy of waiting until Andy gets home to use his laptop.  Thanksgiving is next week and I have pictures with Santa to share, but I feel guilty doing so without doing Halloween first.

So, here it is.  Our Halloween in pictures:

Minnie and Mickey were ready for our church's Fall Festival!


Bella loved jumping.  Props to our church for having preschool bounce houses.  All rough 10 year old boys were avoided this way.

Bella also enjoyed the candy.  Hayes enjoyed my cell phone.

On Halloween we went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.  We love that our church's event is not on the 31st, so we can enjoy Halloween the old fashioned way too. 

All that walking was obviously worth it to someone.  And yes, I have let Bella have some of the candy too. 


And now that I have given Halloween the attention it deserves, I can move on to...Santa!  I am normally very against doing Christmas activities before Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't say no when there was NO line for Santa.  We went to check out Santa yesterday (aka-Mommy needed to confirm that he had a real beard.) and the place was EMPTY.  That was enough to convince me to throw my "Thanksgiving has its place too." convictions to the side and go for it.  We got dressed up in our Christmas attire and went for our yearly visit. The results speak for themselves...

I know the quality if the picture is bad.  I had to take a picture of the picture with my phone.  But two kids smiling really makes up for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment