Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Fashionista

Big news. 

I am on the verge of being sucked into the fantasticness that is Pinterest.

I realize I am quite possibly the only person left in America that is not doing this yet.  But, I have been putting off for a good reason.  I know that Pinterest is going to be like a pint of ice cream or Mad Men for me...once I start I won't be able to stop.  And my family probably likes clean clothes and cooked meals and such.  They are demanding like that.

Anyway, the invite to join Pinterest (so exclusive...oohlala) is sitting in my inbox.  I haven't quite taken the plunge.  I would also like to share that I have half a pint of ice cream in my freezer that has been there since Saturday.  That is THREE days.  I am a model of self-control.

I have, however, been browsing a bit at what other people have pinned.  I have really been looking at lots of cute fall fashions.  Good news:  The cardigan and chunky jewelry are in, and these things are like my BFF's.  Bad news:  It seems as if it will never be cool enough for me to wear fall clothes.  I am wearing a tank top and skirt as I type this.  Geez.

So my point is, fall weather needs to hurry.  I am ready. 

I also know of a certain five year old fashionista that is ready.  Bella got tons of cute fall/winter clothes for her birthday last month.  I wanted her to try them all on before I took off the tags, so rather than bribing her with candy corn (not that I would ever do that), I made it fun.  We had our own fashion show!

First, we put this little brother down for a nap.
 Oh, I love that face.  Anyway...

Then,we put on some bumpin' music, thanks to the wonder of cable music stations.

Next, we sat up our runway and audience:

Beatrice even attended.  No one knows fashion like our Beatrice. 

And then we modeled all of the hottest new looks:



As for this pose...oh my.  Interesting how sass doesn't have to be taught. 



The best part was that Bella kept calling our fashion show "Project Wrong Way". 

But I know this, if that much cuteness is wrong, I don't want to be right. 

1 comment: