Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"What's on my phone?" Wednesday- Edition 3

Hello blog readers!  Here's a tour of my phone from the last two weeks.  Brace yourselves...I live a wild life. 

First, I have a confession to make. 

My kids love Hamburger Helper.


Don't judge me.  They will live.  They also had delicious pot roast with potatoes, carrots. and biscuits tonight.  So it's not like HH is all I do in the kitchen.


2-0.  Ranked 17th.  HB1 wears his RG3 jersey and says, "Sic 'em!"


I'm so glad Baylor Bear football is here.

Does this even look like Rachael Ray to you?  I didn't think so.  I thought it was very airbrushed, and just...odd.  She's a pretty lady.  Leave her alone.


And here is something Rachael Ray would never eat:

It's actually quite delicious.  I close my eyes and try to pretend that I am a PeiWei. 

Look at this masterpiece...

And no, I don't mean the marker drawing.  It's good, don't get me wrong.  I mean that sweet baby face.  God did some amazing work knitting this boy together.  I am still in awe.

And another happy sight...

We got our carpets cleaned for the first time ever in this house.  It's make me sooooo happy.  Do you see any coffee, mud, baby spit up, or throw up?  Yeah, me neither.

Andy and my brother-in-law don't see much difference.  Boys do not appreciate the finer things.

And last but not least, I had a Pumpkin Spice Latte today because as you can see, it is clearly below 90 degrees. 


Hot coffee when it's 86 outside.  I told you I was wild.   Happy fall, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment