Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I Miss...

I have figured out a major thing that I miss about working.

Oh, you say...is it molding the young minds of America?  Is is teaching children to read?  Is it making a difference every day?

No, that is not what I am referring to here.  Today, ladies and gentlemen, I miss disposable income.

And by that, I mean the ability to go to Target and buy whatever I want. 

I know, I know...totally shallow and ridiculous.  But it's nice to have the ability to throw caution to the wind every now and then.  For me, that means throwing things in that pretty red cart.  I live dangerously.

Target was amazing extra difficult today.  When it comes to knowing what I will like, they really hit the bullseye. (Go ahead and laugh at that.  You know it's funny.)

Here are some GREAT things that made me stop, and obviously take pictures:

 Target has this awesome blue and white stuff right now.  I have ALWAYS loved this and have similar decor in my living room and kitchen. 


 Yup.  Love it.  The reflection of Hayes and me really adds to it.


 Don't worry, this pillow is neither 69.99 or 49.99.  I moved it to a different shelf to photograph.  It's really on sale for $15!


 And speaking of sales, this duvet cover is half off!  I love the way it's gathered so you would never have to iron it.  It's supposed to be wrinkled.  This bargain almost did me in.


 Cheap.  Cute.  Comfy.  Would go with a Cardigan.  The 4 C's of perfection.


So...what did I buy?


If you are disappointed, you're not the only one. 

No living dangerously today.  When it comes to our budget, I've got to walk the straight and arrow, I mean, narrow.

1 comment:

  1. I HEAR YOU SISTER!! even like an extra $50/month would be glorious!! i absolutely know it is worth it to have these precious years with our littles, but sometimes living on a budget is no fun!!

    ReplyDelete